Hanson Wade is a business
intelligence provider, producing physical conferences, data subscription and
research products to serve the life sciences industry with a particular focus
on the R&D stage of drug development.
With over 450 employees and
headquartered in London, but with a substantial international business, HW has
been majority owned by private equity firm Graphite Capital since 2019, with
turnover of approximately £70m and EBITDA in excess of £20m. The business has
ambitious plans to grow all current product divisions and group EBITDA to over
£40m through both organic and inorganic means.
- Presenting an annual budget to the Board and being accountable for its achievement.
- Creating the organisational design to deliver on the strategy.
- Driving the business from a commercial standpoint and negotiating with key accounts.
- Acting as a driving force for the ongoing digital transformation of the business.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time and on spec.
- Managing the day-to-day activities and proper operation of the division. Putting in place the relevant business processes to ensure operational excellence throughout the division and ensuring that the team’s skill set is aligned with the strategy of the business.
An Ideal candidate will have:
- 15 years’ minimum of professional experience. 5+ years’ experience running an information or data business with full P&L responsibility.
- Experience and understanding of the life sciences sector and/or a relevant academic background is highly desirable/essential. An understanding of R&D and drug development processes would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of driving sustained double-digit growth from subscription-based information or data businesses
We are working with Tripp Associates to fill this position. If you are interested please reach out to Hasnaa from Tripp Associates directly: firstname.lastname@example.org